Friday 14 February 2014

talk to the animals

As I'm reviewing the Hong Kong week, I need to pay some attention to the creatures I saw in my travels.

Of course there were the fantasy fauna who I've mentioned before.
Good old Mickey and Daisy

The Lion King and co.

A monkey, escaped from the barrel
 Some animals that were allowed to roam free.
This silly moo at the Big Buddha
 ... and these whose hours are numbered; waiting for consumers on Lamma Island.

Fresh, fresh, fresh

What a surprise to find these in Kowloon park.

 It was because of these flamingoes that I went into Kowloon park. I read that they lived there and after getting lost via the Chinese Garden, I'd given up hope.


It was a hot day (28 degrees) and sunny and my feet were sore and I was getting hungry and then around the corner there they were. They had another 20 friends who were hiding in an unaccessible corner; obviously  off duty.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely to have travelled with you Suzanne. Have enjoyed Hong Kong immensely without enduring the flight.

    ReplyDelete