Sunday 16 February 2014

hope you're not too sick of Hong Kong

Bear with me. I only have about 3 more blogs left in me about my Hong Kong holiday. Paul and I are going to Hobart soon, so that will make a pleasant change I'm sure.

In the meantime, it's time to show you some foodie shots.

Our lunch at a little Vietnamese place we know. (Nb. The dish in the bottom right hand corner is actually a photo)


Which one to pick for lunch?

These gorgeous treats were in the Langham hotel lounge area.


Here's what I could have eaten at Disneyland. Gotta love the plastic food.


Here's what I did eat. A mango mousse pudding with fairy floss confectionary on top.


... And my yummy sago pudding and fruit jelly at the vegetarian restaurant at the monastery.


The menu for breakfast at the Holiday Inn became a bit predictable.


Dessert of creme brulee icecream and pistachio brittle.


......beautifully served on this little table.

Lunch at Harvey Nichols is a bit special.


The rockmelon is actual size as we have them in Oz. The apple, grapefruit and pomelo, ginormous!

No comments:

Post a Comment