Saturday 1 February 2014

ate and drank and drank and ate

Isn't it wonderful how when you're on holidays you can indulge your taste buds and enjoy the exoticism of dining far out!

I am in Hong Kong. I've been 3 times before and have been looking forward to returning.
The shopping, the food, the people, the food, the sights, and of course the food.

The service and cuisine on Qantas isn't too shabby.
Here's a little something Manda whipped up for me en route. A terrine and salad for starters.


And this was our lunch in a little Vietnamese place we found in Tsim Tsa Tui. Chop your own herbs/ chili to refine your pho soup to suit.


This is a pineapple mint cocktail. Winter in Hong Kong and this is how they serve it.


... And here's where I was drinking it. Poolside at the Marriott hotel, Admiralty. Note the fetching Chinese New Year decorations in the tree. In my next post, I'll share some more gorgeeous special effects. It's the year of the horse.


In the background, this bird was warbling away


No comments:

Post a Comment