Monday 16 July 2012

have an important announcement to make

Those of you who've been avidly following my blog will be aware of the competition I launched a month ago.

The big question is "How many times did 'the coaster' appear on the blog?"

If you'd like to enter the competition please review the blog, or tally your answers and submit your entry via Comments here, email to me, text to me, a phone call to me, or visit and talk to me in person.

I'll be announcing the correct answer on the blog on Sunday afternoon. The winner will be selected at the Marshall debrief lunch to be held the same day.
We're expecting to serve fried plantains with fries, jack cheese with fries, hamburgers with cheese and cocktails.
Wouldn't it be lovely if Perry could make it.

So, midday Sunday, Brisbane time is your deadline.
The prize is outstanding and is authentic Honduran.

PS. I will be continuing the blog, but probably only a weekly entry, so stay tuned.

3 comments:

  1. So pleased you are going to continue your blog - look forward to seeing lots of lovely food. Have fun on Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  2. 23! Though I'm not sure about 1 of them. The eyes start to go early, don't they?

    ReplyDelete