Monday 9 July 2012

am in love with San Antonio

Well, if Paul's retiring to Vail, I'm insisting that we also dedicate Spring to a life in San Antonio.
Loving it sick!!

You may remember the Alamo



My research for the 2QAQ bark challenge.

The San Antonio Riverwalk



Babies everywhere.


This little guy was defending Texas to the end.

Myles and I did a reconnaisance mission to one of the 2 outlet shopping centers. I am very happy to report that it's worth returning tomorrow.
Show and tell then everyone.

4 comments:

  1. one of my favourite places...don't blame you for wanting to retire there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://hhgec.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/img_0572.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colour of that Flamingo is amazing!

    ReplyDelete