Wednesday 13 June 2012

Am continuing a new tradition

My lovely blogging friend Kate had the inspired idea of photographing her beverage adventures on a hand made coaster made by our friend Sue D.

Today I'm taking over from Kate (as she's winging her way back to oz as we're departing). I was also lucky enough to receive a coaster from Sue.

This coaster will show up from time to time in my blog photos. A prize from Roatan for whoever counts correctly.

Here's the first photo, taken as I had my traditional coffee on the way to work.

3 comments:

  1. hey doll welcome to the new medium-you have more posts than me-lol!!! and probably more knowledge on the subjects with all the savvy friends in your life. Have bookmarked the site and will follow your adventures!!! Should be beautiful views.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep - everything she said. Plus - LOVE that your taking your coaster along for the ride LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a nice coaster deserves a holiday too!

    ReplyDelete