Saturday 16 March 2013

I'm enjoying a catch up Sunday

Isn't it great to have time to chill out and attend to one's pleasure list.
You, know, the things you only get to when there's time to spare.

I was able to play with a new photo collage app.


These lovely things are being shown at Gallery 159 in Brisbane, by the artist Dorothy Haig.
Paul and I enjoyed seeing them yesterday. We can also recommend Sharyn Hall's exhibition at the Robyn Bauer Gallery in Paddington. Exceptionally beautiful work. ( no photos allowed)

Lunch at 'Kettle and Tin' at Paddington was great. It didn't look like this, but here's a gratuitous photo of the 'small' cheese platter at Maleny Cheese factory.


Another task completed with the changeover of the wreath on the front door.


Autumn's here, but apparently we have one last day of 33 degrees today before we can unpack the cardigans.

Now it's time to move on to the next job on my list. Yippee!

3 comments:

  1. A very busy weekend! now as Chris said - you are so organised, I need a life planner to come along to my house to help me be as organised!

    ReplyDelete