Friday 1 February 2013

want to reassure you that I'm still blogging

I know; I missed writing a blog last week. I'm hurting just as much as you are.

The past few days have had me feeling like this:



And this:


.... Not sure why really, I think it has to do with Oswald and anxiety over dear friends who've had real problems to deal with.

This is how they coped:


Stoically and with grace.
Their homes are intact and they are safe.



I'd like to thank my photographer Paul who recorded these images at San Antonio Zoo in July last year.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, it has been a stressful time. Hope you are feeling like yourself soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's hope things calm down (and dry up) a bit. Feeling prickly in Kampala, too, but for slightly different reasons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must be catching - but am feeling a little better this morning - I don't know too many bloggers who have their own photographers - you are a lucky one & he cooks too!!!!!

    ReplyDelete