Sunday 7 October 2012

took a trip to Tarome

Paul and I were extremely fortunate to be invited back to St Christopher and Goddess Ali's piece of heaven at Tarome in the Scenic Rim.

Here's a peek at the miracles that happened there.


Here I am drawing the splendours, while friends use paint, rollers, an old fence post and a tree to create rubbings.


The wonders of creation were witnessed with these baby Willy Wagtails.

Goddess Ali led her angels Sue, Jane and Suzanne in an exercise of humility.


And the apostle Peter admires his latest text.


All things bright and beautiful.... In our garden.

I'm so grateful for special days like these.

2 comments:

  1. And a great time was had by all, to be repeated again soon I hope- in cooler climes...or with the air con on!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad to be reacquainted with your blog- I have missed way too many posts! Yes, fab day yesterday.

    ReplyDelete